Ease of use is the most important factor that separates one sewing machine from the rest. Beginners do not like to deal with complicated programming and difficult winding and threading of bobbins. A simple and straight forward machine is a preferable equipment for beginners. If you purchase such a machine, you can concentrate fully on sewing. Portability is the second great thing for beginners when they search for a sewing machine. If they are attending sewing classes, they need to transport it to the school. These Brother cs6000i Reviews help you understand the overall picture of this great sewing machine.
Ease of Use
This machine offers you 60 built-in stitches, which is helpful for using the machine very easily. Sewing in this machine is easy and fun for both novice and experienced sewers:
- The LCD screen of this machine is the most praised feature, which makes the instruction manual easy and understandable.
- The extension table is helpful for doing work on quilts and other large projects easier.
- This is a lightweight machine that weighs just 13 pounds.
- It comes with a hard carry case, which makes it highly portable.
- The light above the workspace is super bright.
But, it does not have a memory function, so it cannot remember the last stitch setting when you turn off this machine. So, you need to make a note of your favorite stitch once you want to stop the work. You can start and stop the machine with the touch of a button. Thus, you need not use your foot or leg mobility to operate this machine.
Brother offers you computerized operation, which is helpful for reducing the number of mistakes. This sewing machine is popularly known as the workhorse. As mentioned earlier, it offers 60 stitch selections.
- The presser feet allow you to do various different types of tasks, which range from plain stitching to embroidery.
- It has a walking presser foot, which is helpful for more experienced sewers.
If you start a task and set up it incorrectly, you will get an error message. When you change stitches, you will get directions from the display unit regarding the presser foot you need to use.
Quiet and Sturdy
The durability complaint of this sewing machine is very fewer. Plastic is used for making this sewing machine, so it is lightweight. However, it is very sturdy, strong, and durable. So, it can also handle thicker fabrics. It also allows you to do large amounts of works.
Brother CS6000i is an excellent choice for people who want to handle all types of sewing that range from quilting to garment making and much more. It is ideal for those who love sewing cuffs, sleeves, and hems.
Features Of Brother CS6000i
There are some significant features whether you can get something unique & extraordinary:
- Easy threading;
- Electronic variable speed control;
- Adjustable sewing speed;
- Automatic needle threader;
- LCD display;
- Simple to use stitch selector;
- 60 built-in stitch;
- Quick set bobbin;
- Weight of 13.0lbs;
- Built-in free arm to sew cuffs and sleeves;
- Jam resistance;
- Super bright LED;
- 9 presser feet;
- 850 sewing stitches/min;
- Dail thread tension;
- Easy threading;
- Wide table for quilting;
The Package Includes:
- CS6000i sewing machine;
- 9 presser feet;
- Extensive table for doing extremely larger projects;
- Hard protective case for easy transportation;
- Quilt guide;
- Instruction manual (both in English and Spanish);
- Accessory pouch that comes with spring action quilting foot, clearing brush, seam ripper, needle set, spool caps (3), spool pin, bobbins (3), screwdriver, overcasting foot, eyelet punch, monogramming foot, button fitting foot, zipper foot, buttonhole, walking foot, blind stitch foot, twin needle;
- 25-year limited warranty;
- Power cord;
The 27 separate stitches of this sewing machine are meant for sewing clothing.
Some of them include:
- Basting Stitch: It is helpful for securing seams in place temporarily. It will be there till you decide whether the fit of a garment is right or not;
- Triple stretch stitch: This is highly helpful for reinforcing fabric seams;
- Blind hem stitch: It can provide you virtually unnoticeable hems on clothing items;
- Overcast and Zigzag stitches: this is helpful for stopping fabric edges from fraying or unraveling;
- Buttonhole stitches: This sewing machine has 7 different buttonhole stitches, which are helpful for accommodating medium, light, and heavy-weight fabrics;
Brother CS6000i is really a unique, innovative, and valuable sewing machine in the market. Portable design, lightweight, and compact size are the peculiarities of this sewing machine. Thus, you can carry it anywhere you go, which include class or work.
It has computerized capabilities, modest price, and versatile features. You need not worry even if you use wrong presser foot. You can follow the instructions very easily on the LED screen. Thus, you need not purchase extra parts if you use this sewing machine.
The CS6000i is both user-friendly and extremely portable. The price is the other attractive feature of this sewing machine. Compared to the other models of the brother, it is the excellent model for money.
If you are a new sewer, it provides you easy-to-understand, well-designed operating format. Thus, beginners will feel and sew like a professional. The CS6000i is a modern digital model, which definitely shines like a star in the present sewing machine market.