Hunting this simple word is not as simple as it seems. But you can’t just stop love the hunting once you know all the tips and tricks to enjoy to catch your prey. You may think hunting needs strength, accuracy, and precision but experienced one says you have to be the proud owner of calm nerves and patience.
Because when you want to catch a target, it will not just come to you. You have to wait for long hours with patience to catch your prey properly. But your waiting area should be proper and comfortable, or else this will may be your last day to go for hunting.
The best tree stand should be a must-have equipment for every hunter. Because this stand will help you to be comfortable while waiting and keep you in a secure and proper position to see your target is coming.
Comparison Table Of 10 Best Tree Stand Reviews
- Summit Treestands Viper SD Climbing Treestand
- Platform size:20” W x 26.5" D
- Weight Capacity: Up to 300 lbs
- Manufacturer: BowhuntersSuperstoreDepartment:Tree Stands, Blinds & AccessoriesSturdy and long-lasting
- Guide Gear Extreme Deluxe Hunting Climber Tree Stand
- Foot platform: 19" x 26"
- Weight Capacity: 300-lbs.
- Manufacturer: Guide gearDepartment: Tree Stands, Blinds & AccessoriesHigh in quality and light in weight.
- Millennium Treestands M100U Loc-On Lite Hang-On Tree Stand
- Platform Size: W 20” D 38”
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Manufacturer: Millennium TreestandsDepartment: Tree Stands, Blinds & AccessoriesSafe and secured tree stand
- Summit Treestands 180 Max SD Climbing Treestand
- Dimensions: 38 x 21 x 36 inches
- Weight: 34.8 pounds
- Manufacturer: Hunter's BundleDepartment: Tree Stands, Blinds & AccessoriesWeight limit: 350lbs
- Summit Treestands Mini Viper SD Climbing Treestand
- Dimensions: 32 x 20 x 36 inches
- Weight: 26.6 pounds
- Manufacturer:BowhuntersSuperstoreDepartment: Tree Stands, Blinds & AccessoriesPortable tree stand
- Summit Treestands OpenShot SD Climbing Treestand
- Dimensions: 32 x 20 x 36 inches
- Weight: 24 pounds
- Manufacturer: BowhuntersSuperstoreDepartment: Tree Stands, Blinds & AccessoriesWeight limit: 300lbs
- Lone Wolf Hand Climber Combo II Climbing Tree Stand
- Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 4 inches
- Weight: 17.8 pounds
- Manufacturer: BowhuntersSuperstoreDepartment: Tree Stands, Blinds & AccessoriesEasy to climb and comfortable to use
Top 10 Best Tree Stand Guides:
#1 Guide Gear Extreme Deluxe Hunting Climber Tree Stand:
You will get a large, comfortable and rock built tree stand when you are thinking to set up Guide Gear Extreme Deluxe Hunting Tree Stand. This tree stand is steel made and strong inbuilt.
You can use this tree stand for a long time without facing any problem. This tree stand has a seat that is 1” thick with stuffing, a backrest, and armrest that has to pad. This ensures comfort when you are waiting for a long time for your prey by sitting on this stand. This tree stand is easy to fold and carry out of the place. You can depend on this tree stand for long-lasting and sturdy features.
- This tree stand has 19” x 26” foot stand and allows enough room to sit comfortably;
- The sling seat is 10”x 17” and has 1” thick foam to enjoy comfort;
- There is an armrest that is padded and a seat bar to climb;
- You will get a backrest that is 18”x 14” and comfortable for a padded feature;
- This seat can bear up to 300 lb. weight;
- For easy climbing, there is nylon made foot straps that are adjustable and simple in use;
- To lock the foot there are cam- buckle straps;
- There is a nested design for storage and easy moving;
#2 Summit Treestands Viper SD Climbing Treestand:
If you want to enjoy concealed and comfortable hunting experience with a tree stand than Summit Treestands Viper SD Climbing Treestand is the better option. The seat is foam padded and can be used for both types of hunting like you can raise the seat when you are in bow hunt and in you are in the gun hunt then the seat can be low down. There is a front bar that is solid and helps to climb easily. This stand is safe, comfortable and noiseless.The frame of this tree stand is nesting and makes the tree stand easy to carry. This tree stand is long lasting and strong.
The cable attachment system fast and simple, you don’t have to work with knots or bolts. All you have to do is sizing the cable with tree’s diameter and inserting it in the holding bracket. There is a quick draw trigger that helps to lock and release the stand when you need to do it. This stand is safe and secured. You can climb the tree fast and safely.
- The climbing stand is aluminum made and closed front;
- The seat is foam-padded and has a backrest that has camo pattern;
- This seat 20 lbs. in weight and can hold up to 300 lbs;
- The strap is Green Value;
- The seat is 18”x 12” size and the platform size is 20” x 26.5";
- Has Full-Body Drop Arrest Bind System and all essential hardware;
#3 Millennium Treestands M100U Loc-On Lite Hang-On Tree Stand:
The Millennium M100U Loc-On Lite tree stand is light and comfortable tree stand. You can set the tree stand easily and quietly. You can fold this tree stand easily and pack it in your backpack. You can easily carry it and set it in any place you want.The seat of this stand can be folded when you want to stand on the stance and aiming your prey with a gun. The seat is just too comfortable and safe also. The frame of the stand has powder coat that ensures rust free frame. You can use this stand for three or four more hunting season. You can say the tree stand will allow you to stand and aim with comfort and with precision.
- This tree stand is light in weight and can be folded easily for backpacking;
- You will find this tree stand is compact in design. If you want to shoot by standing than you can do it easily by folding the seat;
- Your hunting experience will be comfortable and safe. The seat is patterned and comfortable;
- The construction of this tree stand is aluminum. The coating is powder finish and long-lasting;
- This stand weighs 11 ½ pounds;
- The seat is 17” high;
- And the standing platform is 20”x 17”;
#4 Summit Treestands 180 Max SD Climbing Treestand:
If you are thinking there is no tree stand for a big guy like you than you are wrong. Summit Treestands 180 Max SD Climbing Treestand is perfect for big bodybuilder hunters. This tree stand has a large 6 channel aluminum made a platform with an adjustable seat that can be adjusted with height and can carry 350-pound weight. This Summit 180 Max is all you expect from a summit sit-down and stand-up hiker.For greater comfort, the 180 Max SD comes with standard popular Mount Seat. The rounded, larger and edge frame allows you to whirl in 180 degrees and gives you the choice to face the tree. The coziness of the 180 Max SD is not just the seat, the biggest platform that has extra-large legroom to get the proper place to stand and do hunting.
- With this tree stand you will get all essential straps, ropes, hardware, and pads;
- Built with aluminum;
- Can carry up to 350lbs;
- The bigger size hunters will get a comfortable position to get a perfect view and enough room to stand;
- The seat is height adjustable and reversible and it allows you to sit opposite the tree;
- There is a top frame that is perfect for tall one;
- The backrest is foam made and comfortable;
#5 Lone Wolf Sit & Climb Combo Climbing Tree Stand:
If you are looking for a combo tree stand with you can climb and sit easily than check out this Lone Wolf Sit & Climb Combo Climbing Tree Stand.You will get a suitable and comfortable tree stand when you will own this tree stand. This tree stand allows you to spin and climb up easily. The seat pad is foamed and ensures your comfort if you sit on it all day long. The platform is 30 x 19 1/2" in size. The bow and gun hunters love this tree stand for user-friendly features.
- The platform is aluminum made;
- It has 2 panels and the seat pad is foamed and comfortable;
- There is a bow holder and it holds enough bows to hunt;
- You will get three kinds of straps- backpack straps, bungee strap and stabilizing strap;
- The platform has 3-D camo unique design;
- Can hold up to 350-pound weight;
#6 Summit Treestands Mini Viper SD Climbing Treestand:
Looking for an all-rounder tree stand the Summit Treestands Mini Viper SD Climbing Treestand is just perfect. The tree stand has enough space, strong features, comfort and light in weight. The seat is padded and versatile.It can be raised up for bow hunt and lower it for gun hunt. There is a front bar that is solid in nature, it makes the climb easy and perfect for gun rest. This stand can bear up to 300-pound weight.
- The climbing stand is aluminum made and the front is closed;
- The seat has backrest and foam padded;
- The weight of the tree stand is 18 lbs. and can carry up to 300 lbs;
- Size of the seat is 18”x 12”, the size of the platform is 20”x 24.75” Platform;
- Has whole body drop capture harness structure and essential hardware;
- The platform has aluminum and dead metal;
#7 Summit Treestands OpenShot SD Climbing Treestand:
This Openshot tree stand is planned for hunters who like to carry it in the backpack to go with it in the deep forest. This tree stand weighs 15 pounds. It comes with compact design and it is extra portable tree stand.When you set it up and get ready to hunt, you will feel comfortable and enjoy a spacious place. The seat is unique and can be folded inside the frame of the seat. You can fold it when you want to stand. You can use the padded seat as the cushion when you will sit on the back. You can stand comfortably for a long time and space is enough. This stand can bear up to 300 pounds.
- The seat is stuffed with foam;
- The Weight limit is 300lbs;
- Can be carried easily in the back in the deep forest;
- The stand weighs 15 pounds;
- The front side is open and you can see in all direction easily;
#8 Lone Wolf Hand Climber Combo II Climbing Tree Stand:
If you don’t want to stay only in one tree, you can use this Lone Wolf Hand Climber Combo II Climbing Tree Stand to roam freely and wait for your game to come. It is the lightest and easily foldable tree stand among all the tree stand.This stand has 30 x 19 1/2" size aluminum made a platform, this platform helps to take enough space to stand to take a perfect aim. There are no boundaries. The seat comes with 3-D camo design.
- The seat pad is contoured foam;
- There are two straps- backpack strap and bungee strap;
- The stand weighs 17 1/2 pounds;
- You can put bows in the bow holder;
#9 Summit Dual Pro Ladder Stand:
This tree ladder stand is spacious and perfect for first-time hunters to use it with ease. While waiting for your game, you can wait with the comfort with the padded seat, backrest and a movable gun rest.There is a protective barrier to help you to detect your prey without being noticed. You will enjoy a weather resistant, durable and lightweight ladder stand when you will go hunting with this stand.
- The material is denier fabric and polyurethane that is water- repellant and durable;
- There is an entrance in the front that is large and has the dual zipper. It makes easy to enter;
- Easy to set up without any extra hand;
- The seat is padded and has a backrest. The platform is roomy and full;
- Two hunters can stand on it easily;
#10 Lone Wolf Alpha II Hang - on Tree Stand:
This tree stand allows you to hunt quietly with ease. The tree stand is light in weight and sturdy in a feature. You can move with this tree stand here and there easily.After setting up the tree stand when you will wait for your hunt, you will not feel any problem. This tree stand has all the comfortable features. The seat and the platform are self-leveling. You can attach extra hook accessory if you want. You can set this tree stand easily and hang it. A healthy hunter can sit on the seat as it can carry up to 350 pounds.
- The size of the stand is 30 x 19 1/2";
- The standing platform is aluminum made;
- Design of the platform is unique and 3-D camo;
- Has room to put limb bows;
- The seat pad is large and foam stuff. You will enjoy comfort with the seat;
- Size of the seat is 14x12";
While setting up a tree stand, pick the best tree to attach the climbing tree stand or lock on. Be careful about the tree as it should be a good and healthy tree. You cannot select a damaged or rot tree.
Go through the restriction and size specification. Make sure you are fully locked up there with the tree stand on the tree, check the attached system is strong, high in quality and efficiency. It will be wise if you attach the tree stand on the tree trunk. When you are up on the tree stand, use a rope to pick up the hunting equipment from the ground. Keep your hunting gun and bow unloaded when you are climbing up or down from the tree stand. Don’t use a tree stand when you are sick or tired.
Check the tree stand and all its gears when you are going for a hunting. When your tree stand has a ladder, attach it tightly to the tree. It is for the safety. Be careful to use the ladder when it is snowing or raining. If you have the height problem than no need to go for an extra high tree. When you are going for the best tree stand for your hunting, decide what type is proper for you. Then pick one and go enjoy the adventure of hunting.
We're listening from you. ..
Have something to say about this article? Don't forget to read our related guide's:
Featured Image: Pixabay